|View Minutes for this meeting
REGULAR MEETING OF THE COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF NOVI
MONDAY, JULY 2, 2001 AT 7:30 P.M.
COUNCIL CHAMBERS-NOVI CIVIC CENTER-45175 W. TEN MILE ROAD
A G E N D A
CALL TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
ROLL CALL:Mayor Clark, Council Members Bononi, Cassis, Csordas, DeRoche, Kramer, Lorenzo
APPROVAL OF AGENDA: (additional communications or petitions)
COMMITTEE REPORTS: Communication Committee report-rebroadcast of Council meetings.
PRESENTATIONS: Citizen Recognition: 1) 2000 Road Bond Citizens Committee
2) EMS & Fire Services Task Force
1. CITY MANAGER - Meadowbrook Commons Update Craig Klaver
2. DEPARTMENT REPORTS
3. ATTORNEY Update regarding tax avoidance by house renters.
CONSENT AGENDA (Approval/Removals)
MATTERS FOR COUNCIL ACTION Part I
BREAK AT 9:30 PM
MATTERS FOR COUNCIL ACTION Part II
CONSENT AGENDA REMOVALS FOR COUNCIL ACTION: (Consent Agenda items, which have been removed for discussion and/or action)
MAYOR AND COUNCIL ISSUES
1. Setting Special Council Meeting re: Gateway Ordinance - Mayor Clark
CONSENT AGENDA: (Background information for Consent Agenda items is available for review at the City Clerks Office)
A. Approve Minutes of:
B. Approval of Regional Dispatch Services Contracts with City of South Lyon, and Lyon
1. Letter from Larry & Nancy Burtka, Re: Eagle Court of Honor August 5, 2001.
2. Letter from Douglas Shaeffer, Police Chief, Re: Opticom Systems.
3. Letter from Mark A. Sturing Re: Lot 134, Autumn Park.
4. Letter from Ted Minasian Re: Downtown Gateway Ordinance.
5. Letter from William Bowman-Thompson Brown Realtors Re: Downtown Gateway Ordinance
SCHEDULED MEETINGS - All Regular Council meetings are held in the Council Chambers unless otherwise noted.
2 City Council 7:30 p.m. Council Chambers
4 Independence Day Civic Center CLOSED
9 Library Board 7:00 p.m. Novi Public Library
10 Beautification Commission 7:15 p.m. Civic Center
11 Planning Commission 7:30 p.m. Council Chambers
16 City Council 7:30 p.m. Council Chambers
17 Board of Review 9:00 a.m. Civic Center
18 Planning Commission 7:30 p.m. Council Chambers
19 Ordinance Review Committee 6:00 p.m. Council Chambers
19 Parks & Recreation Commission 7:30 p.m. Council Chambers