|View Minutes for this meeting
REGULAR MEETING OF THE COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF NOVI
MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2001 AT 7:30 PM
COUNCIL CHAMBERS-NOVI CIVIC CENTER-45175 W. TEN MILE ROAD
A G E N D A
CALL TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE: FIRST YEAR WEBELOS PACK #50-Leader: Wayne Jacobs
Members: Steven Jacobs, Clayton Caldwell, David Keipert, Sean MacDonald, Bill Wilson, and Stephen Cook
ROLL CALL:Mayor Clark, Council Members Bononi, Cassis, Csordas, DeRoche, Kramer, Lorenzo
APPROVAL OF AGENDA: (additional communications or petitions)
SPECIAL REPORTS: 1. Introduction of the Sub-watershed Management Plan David
Maurice, Don Tilton (Consultant for Rouge Program Office)
1.Proclamation Holocaust "Days of Remembrance" April 15 22, 2001
1. CITY MANAGER - Policy direction regarding Grand River Avenue Bridge Funding.
2. DEPARTMENT REPORTS Mayors Exchange with City of Pontiac
CONSENT AGENDA (Approval/Removals)
MATTERS FOR COUNCIL ACTION Part I
1. Consideration of Right-of-Way Licensing Agreement with Anthony Kruvelis, 132 Maudlin, for landscape boulders.
2. Consideration of Right-of-Way Licensing Agreement with James D. and Lori A. Sutton, 2027 Austin, for landscape berm.
3. Approval of Twelve Mile Road Improvement-Supplemental Construction Agreement with PLC (Special Assessment District No. 155).
4. Approval of Fountainwalk Development-Wetland Mitigation Agreement on Fountainwalk and future right-of-way property.
5. Approval of Resolution accepting the Warranty Deed for property acquired from PLC
Novi West Development LLC for the Twelve Mile Roadway and Other Improvements
Project Special Assessment District #155 for frontage across the Fountain Walk
Development; parcel #50-22-15-200-100.
BREAK AT 9:30 PM
MATTERS FOR COUNCIL ACTION Part II
6. Consideration of Amendment to Use Restriction Agreement-Novi Ice Arena
7. Introduction of Resolution vacating City of Novi road right-of-way at the Walled
Lake-Novi Waste Water Treatment Plant to allow for the expansion to the facility
by the Oakland County Drain Commissioners Office and scheduling of a Public
Hearing for such vacating.
8. Acceptance of streets and utilities in the Homestead Site Condominium.
Subdivision and adoption of Act 51 New Street Acceptance Resolution.
9. Schedule date for a joint meeting with the Economic Development Committee.
10. Request for an appeal of the Woodlands Permit and Tentative Preliminary Plan
and Wetland Permit approvals-North Haven Woods Subdivision.
CONSENT AGENDA REMOVALS FOR COUNCIL ACTION: (Consent Agenda items, which have been removed for discussion and/or action)
MAYOR AND COUNCIL ISSUES
1. Korean War Veterans Recognition Day Resolution of Support Mayor Clark
CONSENT AGENDA: (Background information for Consent Agenda items is available for review at the City Clerks Office)
1. Letter from Jonathan R. Crane on behalf of Verizon Wireless Re: Gateway District.
2. Letter from Adrianne Riedel Re: Public Improvements Sidewalk on Ten Mile.
SCHEDULED MEETINGS - All Regular Council Meetings are held in the Council Chambers unless otherwise noted.
3 Zoning Board of Appeals
4 Planning Commission
7 City Council Budget Work Session, 9-3 p.m.
9 Library Board
9 Joint Council/Parks & Recreation Commission
10 Beautification Commission
10 Cable Access Committee
12 Parks and Recreation Commission
13 Good Friday City Offices Closed
16 City Council
18 City Council Budget Work Session, 7-10 p.m.
19 Historical Commission
19 Ordinance Review Committee
21 City Council Budget Work Session, 9-Noon
25 Planning Commission
2 Planning Commission
7 City Council
8 Beautification Commission
10 Parks and Recreation Commission
14 Library Board
16 Planning Commission
17 Historical Commission
17 Ordinance Review Committee
21 City Council