Seasonal Park Laborer
CITY OF NOVI seeks Seasonal Park Laborers for part time positions charged with athletic field/equipment preparation and repairs, mowing, other lawn services, facility cleaning, and trash removal with knowledge of basic mechanical repair and knowledge of athletic field set up. Prefer applicant acquire Chauffeurs License upon hire.
· Ability to work flexible hours, including early mornings, evenings and weekends
· Ability to operate and maintain vehicles, equipment and hand/power tools
· Ability to lift and carry greater than 50 pounds and have good physical mobility
· Must be 18 years of age or older
Up to 37.5 hours/week,
Position duration is end of May until the end of October. All hired laborers will be eligible for rehire in May of 2020 if they meet standards set forth by the department.
$11.00/per hour; Seasonal Park Laborers First Season
$11.50/per hour; Seasonal Park Laborer Second Season
$12.00/per hour; Seasonal Park Laborer Third Season
Submit application and resume via email or Attn: Human Resources 45175 Ten Mile Rd. Novi, MI 48375.
Instructions for completing the Employment Application
IMPORTANT: Please do not complete the Employment Application from your browser. Because some browsers do not support fillable forms, we request that you download the Employment Application to your computer to complete. Depending on what browser you are using, completing the Employment Application from your browser may result in the inability to use the fillable fields, use the Submit button, or have other unknown results.
How to download the Employment Application to your computer:
1. RIGHT click on the link above, and select "Save Target As" (Internet Explorer, Edge), or "Save Link As" (Chrome or Firefox), or "Download Linked File" (Safari) and save the Application to your computer.
2. Open the Application from your computer, complete/sign the application, and click on Submit.
3. After you click on Submit, and your email is ready to send, you can add other attachments (like a Cover Letter and Resume).